Embark on a vacation with this 6 nights 7 days Kashmir tour package to heaven on Earth, Kashmir. This 7-day Kashmir holiday will take you to Srinagar, where you will spend your evening in a shikhara. Our Kashmir tour itinerary for 7 days covers Sonmarg, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam. Throughout your vacation, you will be enjoying several activities and amazing sightseeing. From glaciers to river valleys, this Kashmir holiday brings you time to treasure. This carefully curated tour package provides smooth transfers, tasty meals, cosy stays, and splendid sightseeing. Also, these packages can be customized as per your preferences.
Srinagar – the capital city is the prized possession of Kashmir that imbibes many colours of the state. Green meadows and lofty mountains are followed with tranquillity and serenity in Pahalgam. The beauty of this small exceptional town fascinates an ardent nature lover. Sonmarg is the kingdom of untainted beauty. Blessed with an unmatched landscape, Sonmarg make for an extravagant visual treat. Famed for many excursion options, there is a large number of the trek and short routes. Gulmarg is dubbed as skiers’ paradise, which is popularly called Meadow of Flowers. It is indeed a haven for adventure enthusiasts.
One of the most beautiful places in India, Kashmir Valley is a must-visit for everyone. It has some of the most spectacular landscapes in the world, with snowy peaks and valleys, lush forests and pristine lakes. If you’re looking for a place to unwind or plan a luxurious vacation, then 6 nights 7 days Kashmir package is for you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SRINAGAR | SHIKARA RIDE | OVERNIGHT STAY AT SRINAGAR HOUSEBOAT
- On this day, you will be arriving in Srinagar, the summer capital city of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Upon arriving in this gorgeous city, you will be warmly received by our driver/representative who will help you to check-in into a delightful houseboat or hotel.
- Post check-in, get freshened up and spend some time at leisure.
- By late afternoon, walk to the scenic Boulevard Road which is situated along the picturesque Dal Lake.
- While walking on this road, you can also enjoy the stunning views of the Zabarwan Mountain Ranges along with a Shikara ride in the Dal Lake.
- Completing the ride, return to the houseboat for your dinner and overnight stay in the Srinagar houseboat.
DAY 2: TRANSFER TO GULMARG | GONDOLA RIDE | OVERNIGHT STAY AT SRINAGAR
- Following today’s delicious breakfast at the Srinagar houseboat/hotel, you will be driven to the enchanting valleys of Gulmarg, also known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers, this scenic hill station of Jammu and Kashmir is known for its salubrious beauty and charm!
- The drive to Gulmarg will keep you enthralled with the astounding views of the Nanga Parbat; you can also catch the panoramic views of Gulmarg from Tangmarg.
- Once you reach Gulmarg, the most essential thing is to go on the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder (at your own cost)
- Come back to Srinagar.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel.
Note: For Gondola ride (cable car) booking you can visit https://www.jammukashmircablecar.com/
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO PAHALGAM | OVERNIGHT STAY AT PAHALGAM
- The morning after breakfast we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir.
- We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second-largest city of Anantnag.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Pahalgam hotel.
DAY 04: ARU VALLEY, CHANDANWARI AND BETAAB VALLEY VISIT | OVERNIGHT STAY IN PAHALGAM
- The morning after breakfast visit Betaab Valley, Aru Valley & Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows (at your own cost).
- In the evening, we will return back to the hotel.
- Have dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
DAY 5: TRANSFER TO SRINAGAR | SRINAGAR SIGHTSEEING | OVERNIGHT STAY AT SRINAGAR
- Today, after having breakfast in the hotel, you will be driven to the beautiful Mughal Gardens, CheshmaShahi or the ‘Royal Spring’, PariMahal or the ‘Palace of the Fairies’, Shalimar Garden or the ‘Garden of Love’, Nishat Garden or the ‘Garden of Pleasure’ and Shankaracharya Temple.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 6: TRANSFER TO SONMARG | SONMARG SIGHTSEEING | OVERNIGHT STAY AT SRINAGAR
- Today morning, after having breakfast at the hotel, you will be driven to Sonmarg.
- Fringed with several fascinating mountain peaks and colourful flowery meadows, Sonmarg is located around 8,957 ft. above sea level and is also known as the ‘Meadow of Gold’.
- On your arrival at the hill station of Sonmarg, which is also the origin of several Himalayan treks, you can hire a pony and ride up to the magnificent Glaciers; witness and enjoy the amazing views all around the glacier.
- By evening, drive back to Srinagar.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
- Wake up with the most scenic views in front.
- Have breakfast and check out.
- Then fly back to your respective destination with mesmerizing views and memories to cherish forever.
Anita Thombre –
Ojas Joshi –
The Kashmir trip was well arranged. The hotels were comfortable and the houseboat was also wonderful. Thank you for all the arrangements. We had a very good time full of good memories.
Arvind Singh –
Our group of 30 members enjoyed the Kashmir trip. Backpack Stays managed very well about hotels and visiting places Thank you ❤ And I definitely suggest contacting them. During the tour, I never had complaints about any issues…….. I thought it was very hard to manage a big group but a big thanks to the team.
Suraj Kapoor –
Swati is a very super travel agent and providing end to end coordination and support to us. She checked about our trip on daily basis to make sure we are happy with all services. Planning the trip was very smooth. The best moments of the trip were in Betaab Valley, Sonmarg and Gulmarg when we played with snow and witnessed snowfall.