Embark on a vacation with this Kashmir 3 nights 4 days package to heaven on Earth, Kashmir. This 4-day Kashmir holiday will take you to Srinagar, where you will spend your evening in a shikhara. Our Kashmir tour itinerary for 3 nights covers Srinagar, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam. Throughout your vacation, you will be enjoying several activities and amazing sightseeing. From glaciers to river valleys, this Kashmir holiday brings you time to treasure. This carefully curated tour package provides smooth transfers, tasty meals, cosy stays, and splendid sightseeing. Also, these packages can be customized as per your preferences.
Srinagar – the capital city is the prized possession of Kashmir that imbibes many colours of the state. Green meadows and lofty mountains are followed with tranquillity and serenity in Pahalgam. The beauty of this small exceptional town fascinates an ardent nature lover. Gulmarg is dubbed as skiers’ paradise, which is popularly called Meadow of Flowers. It is indeed a haven for adventure enthusiasts.
One of the most beautiful places in India, Kashmir Valley is a must-visit for everyone. It has some of the most spectacular landscapes in the world, with snowy peaks and valleys, lush forests and pristine lakes. If you’re looking for a place to unwind or plan a luxurious vacation, then Kashmir 3 nights and 4 days package is for you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SRINAGAR | DRIVE TO PAHALGAM | ARU VALLEY, CHANDANWARI & BETAAB VALLEY
- On arrival in Srinagar, get welcomed by a representative who will help you get transferred to Pahalgam.
- Walk through the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley which gained popularity after getting featured in many Bollywood movies.
- Take a walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwaei which is the base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the
- Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam
DAY 2: DRIVE TO SRINAGAR | LOCAL SIGHTSEEING | SHIKARA RIDE
- After having breakfast, start your drive back towards Srinagar.
- On the way, you’ll be passing through vast stretches of greenery with the picture-perfect Himalayas serving as a backdrop.
- On reaching Srinagar check in to the hotel and rest for some time.
- Later visit the famous Mughal Gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) after which you can visit Shankaracharya Temple and the Hazratbal Shrine.
- In the evening, take a leisure walk along Dal Lake or opt for a Shikara ride as you admire a beautiful sunset.
- You can then visit the local markets and buy beautifully woven Kashmiri shawls and some amazing souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Dinner and overnight stay at a hotel in Srinagar
DAY 3: DRIVE TO GULMARG | LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- Wake up to the gorgeous views of Dal lake and after having a hearty breakfast leave for an excursion to Gulmarg.
- On arrival at Gulmarg, visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here and enjoy a cable car ride towards Apharwat via Kongdori and witness the best views of Kashmir Valley.
- Gulmarg is also a skier’s paradise and you can try sliding down the slopes which will definitely send chills down your spine.
- In the evening, return back to Srinagar where you can check in to a houseboat.
- Have a delicious dinner and an overnight stay aboard the houseboat in Srinagar.
Note: For Gondola ride (cable car) booking you can visit https://www.jammukashmircablecar.com/
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
- Wake up with the most scenic views in front.
- Have breakfast and check out.
- Then fly back to your respective destination with mesmerizing views and memories to cherish forever.
Siddheshwar Jha –
Everything was well organized and very well planned Our driver was really sweet and nice.
It was the best experience with Backpack Stays. They are very cooperative and helped throughout the journey. Thank you Backpack Stays for making my Kashmir trip memorable. I am looking forward to travelling again with you.