How would it feel to experience Nirvana? You will only know once you come to Camp Max! Camp Max Kalote is located between Karjat and Khopoli. It is an untouched gem nestled in the magical valley of Mount Max overlooking Lake Kalote. Away from the hustle and bustle of the hectic urban jungle, Kalote Lake camping has something for everyone. It is overloaded with various adventurous and relaxing activities.
You can indulge in adventure sports to get a rush of adrenaline or relax by the lake and watch the serene sunset. Kalote Lake camping comes alive during the monsoon. As a result, it prizes itself with thick green foliage and vibrant wildflowers. The majestic Kalote waterfall nearby is a treat for visitors.
Situated between Karjat and Khopoli, Kalote Lake camping is accessible by road. With Mumbai and Pune being a 1.5-hour drive away, it becomes a perfect weekend retreat. It has plenty of activities mapped together.
Wrapped up your camping trip and still want to explore? Kalote Mokashi is home to some beautiful hidden gems. Set yourself apart as a traveller in a sea of tourists. Explore the wonderful locales and indulge in Kalote’s serene rural beauty.
Camp Max Kalote offers many types of stay options:
- 4-Men Orchard Camping Tent (1-4 pax)
- 4-Men Orchard Camping Tent With Lakeview (1-4 pax)
- 3-Room Orchard Camping Tent (3-8 pax)
- Glamping Tent (1-5 pax)
- Glamping Tent With Lakeview (1-5 pax)
- 2 Room Glamping Tent (2-4 pax)
There are some exciting activities that you can avail yourself of at an extra cost:
- Horse Riding — ₹200/-
- Kayaking — ₹250/- (30 minutes per kayak for 2 persons)
- Buggy Ride — ₹200/- (up to 5 kids)
- Archery — ₹100/- (6 shots)
- Rifle Shooting — ₹150/- (6 shots)
- Sumo Suit Wrestling — ₹250/- (for 2 persons)
- Valley Crossing — ₹250/- (110 ft)
- Rappelling — ₹500/- (70 ft)
- Pottery Making — ₹225/- (1 session)
If have a question that you want to ask us, feel free to contact us.