How would it feel to experience Nirvana? You will only know once you come to Camp Max! Camp Max Kalote is located between Karjat and Khopoli. It is an untouched gem nestled in the magical valley of Mount Max overlooking Lake Kalote. Away from the hustle and bustle of the hectic urban jungle, Kalote Lake camping has something for everyone. It is overloaded with various adventurous and relaxing activities.
You can indulge in adventure sports to get a rush of adrenaline or relax by the lake and watch the serene sunset. Kalote Lake camping comes alive during the monsoon. As a result, it prizes itself with thick green foliage and vibrant wildflowers. The majestic Kalote waterfall nearby is a treat for visitors.
Situated between Karjat and Khopoli, Camp Max location or Kalote Lake camping is accessible by road. With Mumbai and Pune being a 1.5-hour drive away, it becomes a perfect weekend retreat. It has plenty of activities mapped together.
Wrapped up your camping trip and still want to explore? Kalote Mokashi is home to some beautiful hidden gems. Set yourself apart as a traveller in a sea of tourists. Explore the wonderful locales and indulge in Kalote’s serene rural beauty.
Camp Max Kalote offers many types of stay options:
- 2-Men Lakeview Orchard Camping (1-2 persons)
- 4-Men Orchard Camping Tent (1-4 persons)
- Glamping Tent (1-5 persons)
- Lakeview Glamping Tent (1-5 persons)
- AC Orchard Tent (2-4 persons)
- AC Glamping Tent (2-4 persons)
- Family AC Glamping Tent (5-10 persons)
There are some exciting activities that you can avail yourself of at an extra cost:
- Horse Riding — ₹150/- (15 minutes)
- Camel Riding — ₹100/- (10 minutes)
- Kayaking — ₹250/- (30 minutes per kayak for 2 persons)
- Buggy Ride — ₹200/- (up to 5 kids)
- Archery — ₹100/- (6 shots) (Only on Saturday & Sunday)
- Rifle Shooting — ₹150/- (6 shots) (Only on Saturday & Sunday)
- Sumo Suit Wrestling — ₹250/- (for 2 persons) (Only on Saturday & Sunday)
- Valley Crossing — ₹250/- (110 ft) (Only on Saturday & Sunday)
- Rappelling — ₹500/- (70 ft) (Only on Saturday & Sunday)
- Pottery Making — ₹250/- (Friday to Sunday only)
- Painting on Pot — ₹100/- (Friday to Sunday only)
For Camp Max Kalote booking, feel free to get in touch with us at our contact number: +91 85915 97496.
Suyog Deshpande –
good hospitality and prompt service by backpack stays……
Thanks a lot
Shubham Sharma –
The service of backpack travels is too good they help people from start to end of the trip, i will always suggest people to plan your trip with backpack travels.
Shubham Sharma –
Anuj Raval –
I have been here for like 3 times now. Had best of the experience with friends , family and some shoots. Cozy stay, tasty food, amazing activities and close to the nature. Must visit
Sapna Jha –
Very beautiful place! If you are a nature lover come during the weekdays, if you are someone who loves crowd plan the weekends. They have many activities for the weekend but nothing as such for weekdays. But even then it is beautiful.
Tanmay Shah –
Awesome place, enjoyed all the activities kayaking, sumo wrestling, trampoline, cricket tournament. Also the morning lake view is breathtaking. Recommended for family and friends….
Sushanth Shetty –
Awesome experience with stay,food,activities..n friendly staff.. Worth visiting..
Solo Traveler – Sajid –
Beautiful and calm place.
AAKANSH JAIN –
Amazing place..a must to go place for a group of families..food is worth a try and landscape views , activities are next level..this should in someone’s checklist if they are Mumbaikar or Pune resident.
Nikhil Shettigar –
Purva Kulkarni –
Ami Ved –
Nihit Pant –